Thursday, March 6, 2014

Do you ever get the feeling that your going to be alone forever? That's a really big deal to be thinking about that! But God has a plan for you and how you will deal with it. I don't know where that came from, I guess it was just a random though that went through my head...

I know I technically didn't write yesterday, but in a way I did since I posted at midnight :p haha

Anyway, here I am laying in bed with my puppy. I'm finally feeling better. I'm not a 100% but I'm better than I was. It's kinda funny how I've been taking cold medicine and it hadn't been doing anything, then today I switch to something completely different and within hours my head wasn't as congested, my voice was somewhat normal again, and I felt like I actually had energy. Granted my mouth was still hurting, but it wasn't as bad!  Thinking about that.. It's kinda like your relationship with God. You start doing basic stuff never changing or doing anything new to try to help or even improve your relationship... But then one day you decide to ask for help, and they tell you have to do this and change your ways, and your kinda hesitant to it, but you decide later on in the day to try it and everything stares to change within hours. Because God wants you to get closer to him! And keeping it up and not get back I to the phase of doing the same old stuff. You can't be afraid to try new things. But at the same time you need to be careful with what you do try.  Well that's my thought for today.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll write some more, and actually have something good to read! For now I need to get some sleep. Gotta work tomorrow! Can't wait to have another day off soon! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment