Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 2 (March 2nd. 2014)

Well, it's that time of the day again.. Day two. Well technically i missed it, but at the same time I didn't because it's still March 2nd in nashville! So, tonight we're just gonna go by that! ;) haha..

Alright, where shall i start tonight? Anyone have any ideas? Anyone? Guess not. Oh well!

Here i am on a Sunday night.. It was a beautiful 70 degree day. Yes, i said 70 degrees! Crazy, huh?  Oh yeah, their calling for a wintery mix/snow for tomorrow.. aka today! (Monday) Gotta love that NC weather! You'll never know what to expect!

Tonight as I was watching the Oscars a certain speech stood out more than all the others.. Can anyone guess who's that was? Well, if you followed me on twitter you would know the answer.. But, was it 1. Cate Blanchett? 2. Jared Leto? or 3. Matthew McConaughey? If you guess #3 you would be correct! His speech wasn't like everyone else' speech. He truly thanked God for all that he's done for him, and that he wouldn't be where he is or who he is without him in front of him! Now seriously, tell me what big time actor like he is would say something like that!? Can anyone think of anyone? If so, please, let me know! It truly is an amazing thing how God is your friend. He will always be there for you, to talk to, cry on, and so on. So many things God is there for you. No matter how rough of a life you live, he will ALWAYS be there for you. What friend of yours can you say will do something like that? God put's people in your life for a purpose.

I have a song stuck in my head. But, it's only one part of the song. Heck, it's not even the full chorus of that song. Why must this part be in my head? It's really hard telling.. Unless someone is telling me to really pay attention to the words i'm repeating in my head, and start praying about them.. Maybe something is really bothering me and i need to just "Let it go".. What am I trying to hold back? I really can't think of anything.. Isn't it weird how you get songs like that stuck ? There has to be a reason.. That or i just really like that song.. So maybe it's little of both?

Well, its getting pretty late here. So I think i'm going to call it a night. Plus, i wanna wake up on time to meet up with a friend to go see Endless Love! :) I'm so excited to be going to see this movie. I'll be sure to post tomorrow about whether it was good or not! Until next time, Goodnight! Sleep well! And thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment